NABJ-LA is accepting applications for its 2017 scholarship program.
All applicants must be African-American undergraduate students in good standing attending an accredited U.S. college or university. They must be students living in Southern California, or have a permanent residence in Southern California. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to journalism or a career in news media.
1) Complete the application below with the information requested.
2) Submit at least one letter of recommendation.
3) Submit your most current official sealed transcript.
4) Write an essay on the topic listed in the application. Essays must be typed, double-spaced and be no more than 400 words.
5) Finalists will be interviewed by the NABJ-LA Scholarship Committee.
6) Scholarships will be awarded in December 2017.
Completed applications must be emailed no later than 11 p.m. December 1, 2017 and emailed to email@example.com. Please email with any questions.